- 1/4 cup wholemeal flour or oat flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (I use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey in Chocolate flavour)
- 1-2 tsp raw cacao powder
- 1 banana (1/2 for mixture, half for topping)
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 square of lindt dark chocolate (anything 70% or above, I had their dark choc in mint flavour, it was amazing!)
- 2 tbsp Fage Total Greek yoghurt 0%
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Chop half the banana up into small chunks, slicing the other half for the topping.
- Chop up half the square of chocolate and either grate or chop the other half for the topping.
- Add flour, baking powder, protein powder, cacao powder, banana chunks, choc chips, and mix with the egg white and almond milk until the consistency is slightly runny.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan on low heat, add the mixture bit by bit making around 4-5 small pancakes.
- Once firm and browned on one side, flip over.
- Layer the pancakes with greek yoghurt, berries and banana slices, and sprinkle with chocolate on top.
Enjoy as a breakfast treat or as a post workout meal 🙂
Mix it up by changing the toppings to yours!
Per total serving – Although it’s quite filling so you can half the serving if you wish!…. Not that I did!!!
Calories – 461
Fat – 16g (10g from coconut oil)
Carbs – 52g
Protein – 26g