- 1-2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 cups spinach
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- (extra veggies of choice)
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup light mozzarella
- salt/pepper or seasoning of choice
- olive oil spray
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees celsius.
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil spray including the sides.
- Thinly slice sweet potato and layer in a circular shape at the base of the dish, overlapping slightly. Now add a layer around the sides, again overlapping (Cut potatoes in half for the sides if necessary).
- Bake in oven for around 20 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven and put aside.
- Saute onion in a pan with some olive oil until soft, season with salt and pepper and add spinach.
- Beat eggs & milk together, add seasoning.
- Add onions/spinach mixture to the sweet potato base before adding the egg mixture.
- Top with cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with light mozzarella.
- Cook in oven for 30-35 minutes at 190 degrees celsius.
- Slice into 8 even pieces and enjoy!
Nutrition Info (Per slice):
Kcals: 141 Protein: 7g Carbs: 16g Fat: 4g Fibre: 2.5g