- 450g-500g Lean Minced Beef
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 Carrot, grated
- 1 Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Large White Onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 Tin Tomatoes
- 1 Tin Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1-2 Tbsp Organic Ketchup (optional)
- 1-2 tsp Cumin
- Salt & Pepper to season
- 1/2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Homemade Cauliflower Rice (See previous recipe)
- Saute the onions & garlic in a pan with the olive oil for a few minutes before adding the minced beef and cooking it through.
- Once the beef has browned, add the tomatoes, peppers & carrot with the cumin.
- Mix in the tinned tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato puree & organic ketchup (again, optional).
- Season with salt and pepper and allow to simmer until desired consistency is reached.
- Whilst chili is simmering, prepare your cauliflower rice (see recipe from previous post).
- Serve the 1/3 of the chili on the cauliflower rice topped with a dollop of Greek yogurt (Makes 3-4 portions of Chili to last you through the week 🙂 ).
Again, cauliflower rice is the perfect low-carb substitute for regular rice, and works perfectly with dishes such as this Chili & Curries. See previous post on the nutritional differences between regular rice & this low-carb alternative. Enjoy! 😀