Can be used as a healthy jam replacement, an addition to your breakfast oats, or used to make a healthy version of a Muller Corner yogurt when you mix with Natural/Greek yogurt 🙂
- 2 cups Frozen Berries
- 2 – 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Natural Honey
- Water as needed
- Combine ingredients in a blender and add water to get the mixture moving.
- Once smooth, add to a heated pan.
- Allow to bubble then lower the heat.
- Simmer on a low heat until chia seeds expand and thicken the mixture.
- Once ready, allow to cool & store in an airtight container for approx 1 week in the fridge.