- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 tin chickpeas in water, drained
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1-2 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp tahini (ground sesame seeds)
- Water, as needed
- Roast the red pepper until skin begins to bubble, remove and leave to cool.
- Remove skin from red pepper.
- Add chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice and cumin, along with the red pepper to a blender/food processor.
- Blitz until the mixture gets going, then blend until desired consistency is reached (add water as you wish).
- Split into 4 servings & store in an airtight container in the fridge.
*You can add olive oil in place of water, however this will bring the calorie & fat count up quite a bit.
Nutritional Info (per serving):
- Kcals: 115
- Protein: 5g
- Carbs: 13g
- Fat: 5g
Give it a go! Perfect snack with some raw veggies, or in place of a dressing with a salad 😀