You will pay for someone to design a decent training programme for you, maybe even train you, maybe they will even help you fix your nutrition as well, or you get someone else to do it; but who can you pay to fix your sleep? Continue reading
Follow these easy tips every day for a healthier you 🙂
How’s the New Year’s Resolutions going? Still exercising & eating healthy? Keep it up! If you have a goal that you are trying to achieve by eating healthy and training then this might interest you. It might not! Haha. Continue reading
It’s that time of year again, where we know the Festive Season will lead us to indulge in food and drink more than usual. But that’s okay, we can eat, drink & smoke whatever we want now because lets face it come January 1st we are all going to be new, improved, fit, disciplined machines! Or so we tell ourselves. Continue reading
Hydration is part of our daily routine that we seem to let slide more than other parts-instead of treating it just as important as our food intake. We all rant and rave about our nutrition and what we eat, but how many of us forget about the most important nutrient-Water? Continue reading
View this post on Instagram
Can't always stay on track, but don't go off the rails just because you've had one bad meal. I'm a firm believer in the 90/10 rule! Eat good, real foods 90% of the time and the other 10% have something you really fancy! You don't get skinny eating one good meal so you won't get fat eating one bad! Enjoy it and get back on track.. #AllAboutModeration #LiveToEat not #EatToLive #caloriesandcarbs #motivation #food #healthy #nutrition
We can’t always stay on track, but don’t go off the rails just because you’ve had one bad meal.
I’m a firm believer in the 90/10 rule!
Eat good, real foods 90% of the week and the other 10% have something you really fancy!
You don’t get skinny eating one good meal so you won’t get fat eating one bad! Enjoy it and get back on track..
Following on from the huge support that I’ve received from everybody so far, firstly I’m overwhelmed and very gracious of the response and secondly I’m even more motivated to make Caloriesandcarbs as relevant to you as possible. Continue reading
For those of you who don’t know me (or didn’t read my “About Me” page), my name is Alana and I am an avid health and fitness fanatic with a strong interest in nutrition and anything to do with food basically! Continue reading